2012 was a good year for me. Oh no. It was a great year for me. Oh Yes.
I have achieved many things and have received many blessings. Not just in blogging I have reached new heights I have also gotten opportunities from different clients all over the world. Other than I acquired a job at NOW Outsourcing Services, I met different businessmen from different corners of the earth.
Here are the significant things that happened to me in 2012:
- Came back to my hometown after a long year journey in Cebu.
- My fiancee arrived in my hometown for the first time in years.
- Got a job atNOW Outsourcing Services as content writer and proofreader.
- Started receiving regular earnings from Nuffnang and Infolinks.
- Increased my regular earnings in Google AdSense.
- Created more blogs—added 4 to the list of 15 I had abandoned but maintained ultimately.
- Got promoted, or should I say, leveled up from writer to SEO Specialist.
- Met a client or two and provided them my humble SEO and Web Development services at night.
- Earned thrice the salary I received every month from my present company through blogging and freelancing.
- Transferred my employment from NOW Outsourcing Services to Just Simply Outsourcing Worldwide.
- Have Quit smoking for 3 days, came back smoking again, but eventually cut off from 10 sticks a day to 3 or 4, then quit again for the month of December (hopefully will quit for good in 2013).
- Was able to get over from Manny Pacquiao’s lost to Juan Manuel Marquez.
What else? Ahmmmmm…
- Have eaten several delicious cuisines.
- Have drunken malunggay juice for the very first time.
- Bought myself an industrial juicer so I can drink carrot juice on a daily basis. Hehe.
- Bought new pair of K-Swiss shoes, dozens of T-shirts and pants and some other personal belongings.
- Was able to help my Mom pay our bills, the food, and other domestic expenses. In short I became the 2nd bread winner at home. Yay!
- Improved my writing (oh really?), gained more knowledge in Internet marketing, Web Development (particularly Drupal such as how to add content and log in which is completely different from WordPress), and SEO.
- Been able to have Jehzeel Laurente upgrade my hosting’s bandwidth (Thanks a lot idol Jehz!).
- Bought two new domains and one hosting.
- Transferred this blog from cebuanddavao.com to cebudavao.com, obviously eh? The reason? I dunno. I just feel like removing the article “and” in cebuanddavao.com so I made it cebudavao.com. Got it? Hehe.
- Have increased my traffic significantly in my other blog blogirature.com. Awesome sauce!
Oh you might know me personally and want to add something here________________________.
And here’s a recap of my posts in 2012:
Oh wait, there’s too many of them to include here. So might as well just include my favorite and the most-viewed posts in 2012:
What Malunggay Juice Does to Your Body
So that’s it. Happy Holidays and have a happier life, if not the Happiest 2013!
He writes fiction on his spare time.
Latest posts by Nonoy (see all)
- DE LIMA SPEECH sa Germany SINISIRAAN si DUTERTEat Bansang Pilipinas - December 20, 2016
- How US Skillfully Put CORY AQUINO in Power and it’s Role in 2016 Elections - December 19, 2016
- What DUTERTE actually meant when he said ‘In Davao I used to do it personally’ - December 17, 2016
Recent posts in Blogging