I’ve heard this hotel name from keyword research in Adwords. I’ve discovered it’s trending from tourists associating the city of Davao. I didn’t know the room rates are incredibly cheap. My cousin told me one room can costs 475 Pesos.
I inquired about Davao’s accommodation since I have a client who is coming to meet me here in Davao. I’ve recommended Casa Leticia because of the convenience of the location. Also, this is owned by the Robillos, Blogie Robillo, who had been my blogmate and mentor for quite some time. But the client looked for cheaper and nearer my area. So I suggested this hotel after learning that the rates can cost from 300 to 500 Pesos.
Sampaguita Inn is located in Corner Mount Mayon and Camus Streets in Davao City. You can see it when you come to pass by at Quirino Street.
The price is closer to the inns and pension houses in Cebu. An ideal accommodation if you come to stay in Davao and want to save money for a tight budget.
However, according to some reviews in TripAdvisor the rooms are not that clean than those in first class hotels. Well, it’s kind of expected because of the cheap room rates. Here’s one review from TripAdvisor:
I arrived in the Davao City for a review class together with my 2 friends and has no place to stay yet so we opted to check in in Sampaguita Inn. The room has a very poor maintenance. I wonder if they have changed the bedding from the last checked-out customers at all. The staff aren’t accommodating nor approachable.
Read the rest of the review here.
Here are the current room rates:
Single Room (Good for One)
- Single Bed Package 1 (with Toilet/Bathroom, Cable TV, Fan)- 300 Pesos or $7.50
- Single Bed Package 2 (with Toilet/Bathroom, Cable TV, Aircon – 475 Pesos or $11.87
- Single Bed Package 3 (with Toilet/Bathroom, Cable TV, Aircon, hot and cold shower) – 525 Pesos or $13.12
Twin Occupancy (Good for Two)
- Twin Bed Package 1 (with Toilet/Bathroom, Cable TV, Fan) – 400 Pesos or $10.00
- Twin Bed Package 2 (with Toilet/Bathroom, Cable TV, Fan, hot and cold shower)- 450 Pesos or $11.25
- Twin Bed Package 3 (with Toilet/Bathroom, Aircon) – 525 Pesos or $13.12
- Twin Bed Package 4 (with Toilet/Bathroom, Cable TV, Aircon) – 575 Pesos or $14.37
- Twin Bed Package 5 (with Toilet/Bathroom, Cable TV, Aircon, Hot and Cold Shower) – 625 Pesos or $15.62
Triple Occupancy (Good for Three)
- Triple Bed Package 1 (with Toilet/Bathroom, Fan) – 450 Pesos or $11.25
- Triple Bed Package 2 (with Toilet/Bathroom, Fan, Cable TV) – 500 Pesos or $12.50
- Triple Bed Package 3 (with Toilet/Bathroom, Aircon) – 625 Pesos or $15.62
- Triple Bed Package 4 (with Toilet/Bathroom, Aircon, Cable TV) – 675 Pesos or $16.87
- Triple Bed Package 5 (with Toilet/Bathroom, Aircon, Cable TV, Hot and Cold Shower) – 725 Pesos or $18.12
- Family Room Package (with Toilet/Bathroom, Aircon, Cable TV, Hot and Cold Shower)- 1,025 Pesos or $25.62
Excess Hour for Aircon and Fan – Php 30 or $.75
Additional Bed Foam – Php 150 or $3.75
Additional Person – Php 150 or $3.75
For inquiries call (082) 227-2958
The hotel is situated near the city’s famous spots such as Malls, Schools and famous Restaurants.
You can view the images here.
[Image source: http://www.localphilippines.com/img/hotels/789/full/4a3737803e763.jpg]
He writes fiction on his spare time.
Latest posts by Nonoy (see all)
- Who Are The Real Victims? - September 5, 2016
- Most Important Wisdom Journalists Should Learn in Today’s Modern World - August 29, 2016
- The genius of the Constitution is a government of listeners, not lecturers - August 21, 2016
Recent posts in Hotels